Party Crasher: Gallery Gathering
Art, music and sunshine – everything you need to create a Latitude 53 patio-party.
Photography by Jason Everitt
The sunshine poured as freely as the spirits at Latitude 53‘s downtown location for its Aug. 1 patio party – one of its weekly patio events of the summer. The event, which was co-hosted by ArtsScene Edmonton, featured paintings from artist Allyson McIntyre. Her work hung prominently in the community gallery as part of Latitude 53’s Incubator Series, which features emerging artists.
“This is my last hurrah in Edmonton before I leave for London [England] to get my masters,” says MacIntyre. “I have a grapefruit ale and my art on the wall. All is good.” Partygoers had the chance to sample eats from The Common, while DJs Kris Harvey and Chester Fields moved the art-lovin’ crowd.
1. Annalise Klingbeil and Sophie Waldin
2. Gabriel Molina and Emmanuel Osahor
3. Landon Schedler and Holly Sykora
4. Ryan Jespersen and Todd Janes
5. Thomas Scott and Cat Moores
6. Matt Evans and Jill Turanovic
7. Jaime Clanachan and Megan Gnanasihamany
8. Andrew Williams and Fouad El-Masri
9. Chelsea Pinkard and Amanda Nogier