Party Crasher: Edmonton’s Finest Food
Restaurateurs and readers mingled as we feted our annual 25 Best Things to Eat list.
Photography by Mitch Coulter
Tables lined the large display room at Lexus South Pointe, with readers of Avenue indulging in samples from our annual 25 Best Things to Eat list. More than 250 guests tried items, including pecorino cheese from The Cheesiry, peppermint ambrosia by The Chocolate Doctors and lobster and potato lasagna from Holt’s Caf, during the July 4 unveiling of our summer food issue.
The party had an open bar with wine provided by Liquid Harvest Fine Wine, Spirits & Ales and both restaurateurs and readers mingled, enjoying the foods featured in the issue. “What an honour,” says Jessica Rosychuk, co-owner of The Chocolate Doctors. “Thanks to Avenue for including us on such an elite list.”
1. Rhonda Zuk Headon and Beatriz Aponte
2. Ali Sultani and Natalee Rawat
3. Julia Kundera and Amara Yamamoto
4. Sharina Karmali Gill and Shafik Kassam
5. Cynthia Tang and Anita Tang
6. John McKenzie and Carolyn McKenzie
7. Drita Keller and Nazar Kharyk
8. Ingrid Witt and Jena Beckett
9. Thanasi Andreoglou and Tamara Andreoglou
10. Christina Froberg, Bo Froberg and Rob Mendoza